Maximizing Outcomes for Preschoolers with Developmental Language Disorders Project
This project focuses on improving language outcomes for children with expressive and receptive language delays.
You could be eligible if:
- Your child is less than 31 months old
- You are concerned about your child’s language development
- Your child has no other diagnoses that influence his/her development
- Your child’s primary caregiver uses only English with him/her.
- Receive up to $1,150 for your family’s time over the 19-month study
- Participate in activities over video calls during a time that is convenient for you
- Learn how to support your child’s growth and development
- Receive an iPad (and potentially cellular service) during your participation
This project has been reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board (STU00207758) with Dr. Megan Roberts, Dr. Ann Kaiser, and Dr. Pamela Hadley as Principal Investigators.
Click here to view and download the Maximizing Outcomes for Preschoolers flyer
Click here to view this clinical trial on clinicaltrials.gov