Computerized Intervention for Children with Hearing Loss
This project examines the effects of a computerized training program on early literacy skills in children with hearing loss. Children will participate in a computerized training program three times a week, for 30 minutes a session for 8 weeks. Comprehensive language assessments will occur before and after the training. All sessions can take place in your home.
You could be eligible if:
- Your child is 5-7 years old
- Your child uses a hearing aid or cochlear implant
- Your child uses and understands spoken English
- You live in the Chicagoland area
You will receive:
- Standardized language assessments
- Computerized training for your child to work on academic skills
- Compensation for your time
This project has been reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board (STU00203401) with Dr. Megan Roberts as the Principal Investigator.
Click here to view and download the Computerized Intervention flyer
Click here to view this clinical trial on clinicaltrials.gov