Free Milestone Tracker App!
Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists.
Get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing. From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun!
- Illustrated milestone checklists for 2 months through 5 years
- Summary of your child’s milestones to share
- Activities to help your child’s development
- Tips for what to do if you become concerned
- Reminders for appointments and developmental screening
The use of this app is not a substitute for the use of validated, standardized developmental screening tools as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
CDC does not collect or share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.
Visit the CDC’s Milestone tracker page to find out more information and download the app.
Milestone Tracker Flyer: Milestone Tracker